Adept Payments provides the most advanced mobile payment processing solutions in the industry. Accept credit cards and other payment options anywhere using your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Process payments anywhere
- View sales data right at your fingerprints
- Track sales, inventory, hours, and more
- Engage customers with integrated loyalty and email marketing
Call one of our Mobile Payment Solution experts, or sign up online, and get approved today!
What Is a Mobile Payment Service?
It provides a way to process mobile payments using a smartphone, tablet, or other mobile device. Your business can accept cards using a credit card reader, which can also be included with the service. So, depending on your needs, we can include a mobile card reader or mobile app that leverages a virtual terminal.
At Adept Payments, our mobile payment solutions are flexible and can be tailored to your needs. We support different ways of accepting payments. These include:
- Contactless payments using NFC-enabled wireless card readers.
- Magnetic readers that let a POS system read a credit card.
- QR code scanning to authorize mobile payments.
- Payments via text message or mobile bank transfer.
We therefore specialize in a number of secure payment solutions that a business owner may wish to provide their customers.
What Should Small Businesses Look for in a Mobile Payment Service?
Look for support for as many mobile payment methods as possible so you can serve a diverse range of customers. The more payment options and devices included, the better. This includes major credit and debit card brands and mobile wallets such as Apple Pay. The service should be fast and easy to set up, so it doesn’t take too much time to implement.
Other important aspects of mobile credit card processing to consider include:
- Fund Transfer Speeds: The faster the transfer speed, the sooner each transaction will reach your bank account. Depending on the service provider and other factors, transfer times range from minutes to hours to days.
- Price Structure: Mobile payment services come with all kinds of costs. You’ll pay per-transaction fees as a percentage of each swipe, and sometimes extra fees per transaction. These fees can vary depending on the payment method and card network.
Also look for hidden fees such as subscription, gateway, PCI compliance, fraud protection, and other fees.
- Ease of Use: Your employees should be able to easily adopt mobile payment processing systems, so they can serve customers in the most efficient way possible.
- Data Tracking: A system that lets you track sales, customer activity, inventory, and other metrics can help make business decisions and improve your marketing strategy.
- Data Security: Protecting customers’ payment data can prevent data breaches that can damage your business. The right mobile credit card processors are certified to ensure PCI compliance and protect small businesses from data theft.
- Merchant Support: The service provider should be available to answer your questions and address any issues at any time. At Adept Payments, we aim to be your long-term business partner that can help with whatever you need.
Why Do Small Businesses Choose Adept Payments?
We provide personalized customer support so all your concerns can be addressed by knowledgeable professionals. Whether you want to expand the reach of your brick and mortar store or accept only online payments, we can provide a custom solution for your business. Advanced technologies further contribute to flexibility in supporting all types of mobile payments methods. To learn more about our mobile payment services, call Adept Payments at 888-732-3838 today!